I need assistance from a live billing agent regarding an active Microsoft 365 Family subscription renewal problem

László Szabó 0 Hírnévpontok
2026-05-15T09:58:17.9633333+00:00

Hello,

I need assistance from a live billing agent regarding an active Microsoft 365 Family subscription renewal problem.

My annual renewal payment failed because the stored payment card expired.

However, I cannot access the Microsoft account associated with the subscription because Microsoft does not recognize the email address I am trying to use.

Important subscription details:

  • Product: Microsoft 365 Family
  • Amount: HUF 46,499
  • Attempted renewal date: May 14, 2026
  • Previous payment card: MasterCard ending in [Moderation note: PII removed]
  • Product reference: [Moderation note: PII removed]
  • I received the official Microsoft dunning/payment-failure email.

I already tried:

  • account recovery
  • password reset
  • alternate email addresses
  • incognito browser
  • logout/login flows

I need help identifying the correct Microsoft account linked to this subscription so I can update the payment method immediately.

Please escalate this to a billing specialist or account recovery specialist.

Thank you.

Microsoft 365 és Office | Előfizetés, fiók, számlázás | Egyéb | Windows
0 megjegyzés Nincsenek megjegyzések

1 válasz

Rendezés alapja: Leghasznosabb
  1. Kai-H 28,065 Hírnévpontok Külső Microsoft-munkatársak Moderátor
    2026-05-18T13:23:10.7466667+00:00

    (Please note that this is Hungarian Q&A Forum, any threads should be posted in Hungarian. However, I will still provide an answer in English based on your initial response.)

    Please note that our forum is a public platform, and we will modify your question to hide your personal information in the description. Kindly ensure that you hide any personal or organizational information the next time you post an error or other details to protect personal data. 


    Hi, László Szabó

    In case you need direct assistance from Microsoft Support, here's the path you can follow:

    • Visit this website: Contact - Microsoft Support 
    • Type Contact in the search box. 
    • Now click Get help and Select Contact Support or Sign in to contact support below. 
    • Go to the Products and services tab, and choose either Microsoft 365 and Office category. 
    • On the Category tab, choose Manage account subscription. 
    • Go to Confirm. 
    • You can now choose the option of Chat with a support agent on your web browser. 

    Important Note: The Chat support team only works at certain work times, (Monday to Friday: 9am to 6pm. Saturday and Sunday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.) so if the last window says you are not available, try to open it again the next day. If you prefer phone support, you can leave a phone number. That way, they can call you and help you.  

    Please be advised that this is a user-to-user support forum. Moderators and contributors, including external Microsoft employees, are not allowed to directly interfere with Microsoft product features or access back-end systems. Our role is limited solely to providing technical guidance on reported incidents, requests, or ideas.   

    Thank you for your patience in reading, I hope this information has been helpful to you. 


    Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread. 

    Hasznos volt ez a válasz?

    0 megjegyzés Nincsenek megjegyzések

Az Ön válasza

A válaszokat a kérdés szerzője „Elfogadottnak”, a moderátorok pedig „Ajánlottnak” jelölhetik, ami segít a felhasználóknak megérteni, hogy a válasz megoldotta-e a szerző problémáját.