Azure personal account MFA login unsuccessful

Triklon-IT Kft 0 Hírnévpontok
2026-05-11T13:07:57.9366667+00:00

Azure personal account MFA login unsuccessful. With my [Moderator note: Personally Identifiable Information removed] account I cannot login. This is the only admin in this tenant. The Azure Portal login just give me 2 sign-in options: a) enter code from Auth app, b) enter the sent code in MS Auth app on phone. None of them works.

I would like to get a support from the data protection team for assistance. I'd like to be reset and re-registered my MFA sign-in account.

Microsoft 365 és Office | Előfizetés, fiók, számlázás | Egyéb | Windows
0 megjegyzés Nincsenek megjegyzések

1 válasz

Rendezés alapja: Leghasznosabb
  1. Sophie N 18,175 Hírnévpontok Külső Microsoft-munkatársak Moderátor
    2026-05-11T23:56:03.7+00:00

    Disclaimer: Since you described your problem in English, I will also answer in English, even though the customer service page you used is written in hu-hu. If you would like an answer in Hungarian, please feel free to let me know.

    Dear @Triklon-IT Kft,

    I understand the urgency of being locked out of your Azure tenant as the sole administrator. To protect your privacy and security, I have sent you a Private Message to discuss your specific account details and domain information.

    Felhasználói kép

    In the meantime, please note that this issue often occurs if there is a conflict between a Personal Microsoft Account and a Work/School Account using the same email address. If the portal asks you to choose, ensure you are selecting the account type used when the tenant was first created.

    Please check your private message inbox so we can narrow this down.

    Hasznos volt ez a válasz?

    0 megjegyzés Nincsenek megjegyzések

Az Ön válasza

A válaszokat a kérdés szerzője „Elfogadottnak”, a moderátorok pedig „Ajánlottnak” jelölhetik, ami segít a felhasználóknak megérteni, hogy a válasz megoldotta-e a szerző problémáját.