My Microsoft account was hacked.

Mirella Hegyi 0 Hírnévpontok
2026-03-26T20:06:23.05+00:00

My Microsoft account was hacked.

The attacker changed the primary email and locked me out.

I still have proof of ownership including:

original email(******@gmail.com)

Minecraft purchase(the attached image)[Image removed to protect privacy]

previous passwords([removed to protect privacy])

I cannot use the recovery form because the email was changed.

I need manual account recovery.

Windows otthoni használatra | Windows 11 | Fiókok, profilok és bejelentkezés
0 megjegyzés Nincsenek megjegyzések

1 válasz

Rendezés alapja: Leghasznosabb
  1. Jonathan Deives 82,375 Hírnévpontok Független tanácsadó
    2026-03-26T20:42:44.2466667+00:00

    I'm sorry to hear about your problem. If your email address was changed by the hacker, you should use the ACSR account recovery form.

    You can also use this form https://aka.ms/recovermyaccount, which will be sent to a team specializing in this type of problem. (Although it mentions Xbox, the form is also for Microsoft account recovery.)

    Use this guide to help you fill it out: https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/guidance-notes-for-the-microsoft-account-recovery-form-4dd8fef1-33d2-4fbe-9352-66127ab9b50e

    You should receive a response by email. It may take up to 72 hours. If you do not receive a response after this period, check your spam folder.

    Hasznos volt ez a válasz?

    0 megjegyzés Nincsenek megjegyzések

Az Ön válasza

A válaszokat a kérdés szerzője „Elfogadottnak”, a moderátorok pedig „Ajánlottnak” jelölhetik, ami segít a felhasználóknak megérteni, hogy a válasz megoldotta-e a szerző problémáját.