Unable to boot Windows 11 after update – BitLocker-protected SSD data recovery assistance

Mate 0 Hírnévpontok
2026-02-12T21:20:27.1166667+00:00

Dear All,

I need assistance regarding an issue that occurred after installing a Microsoft update on my laptop.

Operating system: Windows 11 Home

After the update completed, I restarted the computer. Since then, the system has been unable to boot. Upon powering on, the device immediately enters the Windows Recovery Environment.

I am able to access the Command Prompt from this menu; however, none of the available recovery options successfully complete, and the system cannot start Windows. The only available resolution appears to be a full reinstallation of the operating system.

Before reinstalling, I would like to recover my data. The internal SSD is protected with BitLocker. I have the BitLocker password/recovery key. The SSD seems undamaged.

I tried booting Windows from a USB drive, but it did not work.

After removing the SSD and connecting it to another PC, I am not prompted to enter the BitLocker password, and I am unable to access the data.

In Disk Management I see the following:

Disk 1 partition 1

2048.00 GB

Healthy (GPT Protective partition)

Could you please advise on:

How to unlock a BitLocker-protected SSD using as an external hard drive when the recovery key is available?

The recommended method to safely recover data in this situation.

Thank you.

Windows otthoni használatra | Windows 11 | Biztonság és adatvédelem
0 megjegyzés Nincsenek megjegyzések

1 válasz

Rendezés alapja: Legrégebbi
  1. Manoel Barros 22,245 Hírnévpontok Független tanácsadó
    2026-02-12T22:08:25.1+00:00

    Szia! Csatlakoztattam az SSD-t egy másik számítógéphez, megnyitottam a Beállítások > Adatvédelmi és Biztonsági > Eszköz Titkosítást. Megpróbálhatod feloldani a parancssorral (cmd) is:

    1. Írd be a keresősávba a "'Command Prompt'" > jobb kattints az alkalmazásra, > válaszd ki a ''Run as administrator''' (Run as administrator'' (Run as administrator'').
    2. Most gépeljük be a következő parancsokat.

    FIGYELEM: Írja be az egész parancsot az első sorra, > nyomja meg az ENTER-t> Várja meg, hogy a parancs befejeződjön > Futtasd be a következő parancsot a listában.

    
    manage-bde -unlock  X: -rp <Key> 
    
    
    • Cseréld le az X betűt a titkosított meghajtó betűjére (általában "C"), majd helyezd el a kolont.
    • Cseréld <Key> le a helyreállítási kulmuun (beleértve a vonalat is).

    PÉLDA:

    manage-bde -off C: -rp 123456-789012-345678-901234-567890-123456-789012-345678

    1. Használja az alábbi parancsot, hogy ellenőrizze a titkosított meghajtó feloldási állapotát.
    
    manage-bde -status C: 
    
    
    1. Ha a "Százalékos titkosítottság" opció 0%-on van, az azt jelenti, hogy a meghajtó BitLocker-mentes.

    Hasznos volt ez a válasz?


Az Ön válasza

A válaszokat a kérdés szerzője „Elfogadottnak”, a moderátorok pedig „Ajánlottnak” jelölhetik, ami segít a felhasználóknak megérteni, hogy a válasz megoldotta-e a szerző problémáját.