no admin access

Dr Zalán Kotmayer 0 Hírnévpontok
2026-01-19T18:09:39.19+00:00

Dear Microsoft Support Team,

I am the administrator of the Microsoft 365 tenant of Kotmayer Ügyvédi Iroda and I am currently unable to sign in to my admin account. As a result, I do not have access to our Office 365 subscription management or monthly billing and invoices.

Problem description:

  • During the sign-in process, Microsoft does not send the one-time verification code to the phone number associated with the admin account.

The issue occurs consistently on every login attempt.

Error details received:

Error Code: 399287

Request Id: 57df4510-8ef2-421c-a271-40b65c990a00

Correlation Id: f686df3b-9ba4-4686-ab06-60b6b9da5f31

Timestamp: 2026-01-19T17:38:56Z

I kindly request your assistance with the following:

Restoring access to the Microsoft 365 admin account

Verifying, resetting, or temporarily disabling the MFA phone number associated with the account

Providing an alternative authentication method to allow sign-in

Restoring access to the Microsoft 365 billing portal and invoices

If required, I am prepared to:

provide proof of tenant ownership or administrator privileges,

complete domain ownership verification (DNS/TXT record),

cooperate fully with any identity verification process.

Please let me know what additional information or steps are required to resolve this issue as soon as possible, as access to this tenant is critical for business continuity.

Thank you in advance for your support.

Kind regards, Kotmayer Zalán Kotmayer Ügyvédi IrodaDear Microsoft Support Team,

I am the administrator of the Microsoft 365 tenant of Kotmayer Ügyvédi Iroda and I am currently unable to sign in to my admin account. As a result, I do not have access to our Office 365 subscription management or monthly billing and invoices.

Problem description:

During the sign-in process, Microsoft does not send the one-time verification code to the phone number associated with the admin account.

The issue occurs consistently on every login attempt.

Error details received:

Error Code: 399287

Request Id: 57df4510-8ef2-421c-a271-40b65c990a00

Correlation Id: f686df3b-9ba4-4686-ab06-60b6b9da5f31

Timestamp: 2026-01-19T17:38:56Z

I kindly request your assistance with the following:

Restoring access to the Microsoft 365 admin account

Verifying, resetting, or temporarily disabling the MFA phone number associated with the account

Providing an alternative authentication method to allow sign-in

Restoring access to the Microsoft 365 billing portal and invoices

If required, I am prepared to:

provide proof of tenant ownership or administrator privileges,

complete domain ownership verification (DNS/TXT record),

cooperate fully with any identity verification process.

Please let me know what additional information or steps are required to resolve this issue as soon as possible, as access to this tenant is critical for business continuity.

Thank you in advance for your support.

Kind regards,
Kotmayer Zalán
Kotmayer Ügyvédi Iroda

Microsoft 365 és Office | Előfizetés, fiók, számlázás | Egyéb | Windows
0 megjegyzés Nincsenek megjegyzések

1 válasz

Rendezés alapja: Leghasznosabb
  1. John Jefferson Doyon 89,175 Hírnévpontok Független tanácsadó
    2026-01-19T18:56:37.5566667+00:00

    Szia, John vagyok! Segítek ebben.

    Ha te vagy az egyetlen globális adminisztrátor, és nincs alternatív hitelesítési módszered (például biztonsági telefonon vagy e-mailben), akkor az egyetlen továbblépés, ha közvetlenül telefonon keresed fel a Microsoft 365 Business támogatást https://support.microsoft.com/topic/customer-service-phone-numbers-c0389ade-5640-e588-8b0e-28de8afeb3f2 Ők megkérik, hogy igazold a domain tulajdonjogodat, és segítenek az MFA követelmény visszaállításában, hogy vissza tudj lépni a fiókodba.

    Vagy létrehozhatsz egy ideiglenes próbafiókot Microsoft 365 Business fiókkal, és közvetlenül a Microsoft Support-hoz juthatsz az adminisztrátoron keresztül, ami gyakran segít gyorsabban kapcsolódni a megfelelő támogatói csapathoz:


    Nagyon remélem, hogy ez az információ hasznos lesz! Szólj, ha további kérdéseid vagy aggályaid vannak.

    Üdvözlettel

    John J.D.

    Hasznos volt ez a válasz?

    0 megjegyzés Nincsenek megjegyzések

Az Ön válasza

A válaszokat a kérdés szerzője „Elfogadottnak”, a moderátorok pedig „Ajánlottnak” jelölhetik, ami segít a felhasználóknak megérteni, hogy a válasz megoldotta-e a szerző problémáját.