Configuring the OneDrive app on an Android phone

Csongor Portik-Lukács 40 Hírnévpontok
2025-12-06T23:56:23.6866667+00:00

Hello, I would like to ask for help.

I want to use app configuration policy to set up OneDrive on my Android company phone.

I want OneDrive to automatically log in with my company email address on my phone.

Only allow the company email address to log in.

The Android phone is a fully managed company phone. I entered the settings in JSON in app configuration policy.

{

"kind": "androidenterprise#managedConfiguration",

"productId": "app:com.microsoft.skydrive",

"managedProperty": [

{

"key": "com.microsoft.intune.mam.AllowedAccountUPNs",

"valueString": "{{userprincipalname}}"

}

]

}

Unfortunately, it doesn't work. I searched for key-value pairs, but couldn't find any others. Can automatic login to the OneDrive app be set up on Android phones, or at least can it offer the company account on the phone?

The Intune and Microsoft Authenticator apps work on the phone.

Outlook also received the app configuration policy.

Microsoft 365 és Office | OneDrive | Egyéb | Android
0 megjegyzés Nincsenek megjegyzések

A kérdés szerzője által elfogadott válasz
Kai-H 28,235 Hírnévpontok Külső Microsoft-munkatársak Moderátor
2025-12-07T10:45:51.8533333+00:00

(Disclaimer: This thread was created in the Hungarian region (hu-hu locale), however, since you are using English, the answer will be in English accordingly.)

Hi, Csongor Portik-Lukács

Welcome to Microsoft Q&A forum.

Thanks for your question. For your situation, I suggest you create a new thread in the en-us locale, with this following tag: Microsoft security | Intune | Configuration. This can help you receive more specialized assistance, as this tag is not available in your current locale (hu-hu).

I appreciate your understanding. If you have other question, please don't hesitate to reach back.


Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread. 

Hasznos volt ez a válasz?

0 megjegyzés Nincsenek megjegyzések

0 további válasz

Rendezés alapja: Legújabb

Az Ön válasza

A válaszokat a kérdés szerzője „Elfogadottnak”, a moderátorok pedig „Ajánlottnak” jelölhetik, ami segít a felhasználóknak megérteni, hogy a válasz megoldotta-e a szerző problémáját.