Can't re-enroll on Windows 10 ESU after resetting Windows 11 to Windows 10

David Szabó 0 Hírnévpontok
2025-10-18T12:31:08.4966667+00:00

I activated Windows 10 ESU. Then updated to Windows 11, but after the update, I downgraded back to Windows 10. Now I have no option to enroll to ESU.
I'm on Windows 10 version 22H2.
In Registry Edit the two related variables with their values:
ESUEligibility = 3
ESUEligibilityResult = 1

My research told me that I need manual intervention from Microsoft's side, as non of the solution to force Windows the re-issue the token from my side works. However I'm having trouble contacting their support.

Any other ways to resolve this?

Windows otthoni használatra | Windows 10 | Kiterjesztett biztonsági frissítés (ESU)
0 megjegyzés Nincsenek megjegyzések

3 válasz

Rendezés alapja: Leghasznosabb
  1. SD - IA 180.8K Hírnévpontok Független tanácsadó
    2025-10-18T16:57:59.4233333+00:00

    Hi,

    The ClipESU is enabled on this product/version

    If this shows up, I think you just need to wait for the pop-up to show up. It is odd that it shows up that the registry isn't enabled, which is mentioned in the article I linked initially, and I assume you did run the commands.

    Nevertheless, please wait for 48 hours and let me know after that. Good luck!

    Hasznos volt ez a válasz?

    0 megjegyzés Nincsenek megjegyzések

  2. SD - IA 180.8K Hírnévpontok Független tanácsadó
    2025-10-18T15:01:33.5266667+00:00

    Hi,

    What is the output of the command

    cmd /c ClipESUConsumer.exe -evaluateEligibility
    

    Hasznos volt ez a válasz?


  3. SD - IA 180.8K Hírnévpontok Független tanácsadó
    2025-10-18T13:06:30.8366667+00:00

    Hi,

    Could you please try the steps in this article and see if it helps appear the popup:

    https://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2025/09/cant-enroll-in-windows-10-esu.html

    I look forward to your response and am eager to collaborate until we find a solution.

    A Windows MVP writes content on the above website, so it is safe. However, do watch out for the ads. It should translate into your Browser language automatically.

    Hasznos volt ez a válasz?


Az Ön válasza

A válaszokat a kérdés szerzője „Elfogadottnak”, a moderátorok pedig „Ajánlottnak” jelölhetik, ami segít a felhasználóknak megérteni, hogy a válasz megoldotta-e a szerző problémáját.