Nem működik a levelező rendszerem, sem weben, sem alkalmazásokban

Névtelen
2025-06-27T12:30:37+00:00

I'm not receiving my emails, neither on the Outlook web interface, nor in the Outlook desktop application, nor on my phone. Neither those arriving at outlook.com nor those arriving at gmail.com. I see the emails coming in my gmail account if I check them in the Gmail web interface. The assistant I reached through Outlook desktop application said there might be a problem with my Microsoft account.

If you want to send me anything, don't send the information by email, because I won't see it.

I see only this email:

******@gmail.com

Microsoft 365 és Office | Előfizetés, fiók, számlázás | Otthoni | Windows

Zárolt kérdés. Ez a kérdés a Microsoft támogatási közösségéből lett áttelepítve. Szavazhat arról, hogy hasznos-e, de nem adhat hozzá megjegyzéseket vagy válaszokat, és nem követheti a kérdést.

0 megjegyzés Nincsenek megjegyzések

3 válasz

Rendezés alapja: Leghasznosabb
  1. Névtelen
    2025-07-02T14:33:12+00:00

    Dear Arlene,

    It looks like, about 10 days after the issue appeared, everything resolved itself. 
    A few days ago, I tried reconnecting my Gmail account, but it still didn’t work then.
    Now I logged back into my Gmail account, and it’s finally syncing again.
    

    Hasznos volt ez a válasz?

    0 megjegyzés Nincsenek megjegyzések
  2. Névtelen
    2025-07-02T14:16:31+00:00

    Dear Arlene,

    I didn't encounter any login issues.
    I have removed and reconnected my Gmail account at least five times.
    
    This issue may have started when I moved a large number of emails to another folder (assigned a new label) 
    in my Gmail account. 
    In the past, Outlook would take 5–10 minutes to sync in such cases. 
    However, as I mentioned, the problem now isn’t limited to the Gmail connection, 
    It marks every email sent to my outlook.com address as spam, even those that previously were not.
    
    Thank you for your help.
    
    Best regards,
    David
    

    Hasznos volt ez a válasz?

    0 megjegyzés Nincsenek megjegyzések
  3. Névtelen
    2025-06-27T14:10:18+00:00

    Hi there, I'm Arlene, an independent advisor, here to help.

    Just to check, have you recently changed your Microsoft or Gmail password, or seen any sign-in error messages?

    If Gmail works on the Gmail website but not in Outlook, the issue is likely with how Outlook is syncing. You may need to remove and re-add your Gmail account in Outlook. Microsoft recommends using the latest Outlook version and ensuring Gmail access is allowed through secure sign-in (OAuth). For Outlook.com issues, check your account activity here: account.live.com/activity to see if there’s any blocked access or sign-in issue.

    Hope it helps, please let me know if you need further assistance.

    Regards,

    Arlene D.

    Hasznos volt ez a válasz?

    0 megjegyzés Nincsenek megjegyzések