A Microsoft táblázatkezelő szoftvercsaládja, amely eszközöket tartalmaz az adatok elemzéséhez, diagramon való megjelenítéséhez és kommunikálásához.
Dear David,
Good day! Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community. We are happy to help you.
I’m sorry to hear about the performance issues you’re experiencing with Office Scripts in the Excel online environment. We deeply understand the inconvenience caused and apologize for it.
This forum primarily focuses on built-in features of Microsoft 365. Since your query concerns the slow performance of Office Scripts, it will require the collection of background logs, which our Forum community does not have the resources and knowledge base to handle.
I sincerely recommend you contact Microsoft directly by following steps from this link: Get support - Microsoft 365 admin | Microsoft Learn
If you are not an admin, you can contact your admin to contact Microsoft support. You can look for the way to find your admin through this link: How do I find my Microsoft 365 admin? - Microsoft Support
Please accept my apologies for not being able to resolve the problem directly and for redirecting you to the related Support team. The fix to your concern can be found through the collection and analysis of background logs. This is a more efficient way in handling this case for you.
Thank you for your understanding, and I hope this issue is resolved swiftly.
Sincerely,
Ralph Chawatama | Microsoft Community Moderator