Személyes Outlook.com fiókbeállítások, biztonság és adatvédelem kezelése
Hi! Thanks for writing. I am so happy to offer you any needed assistance today.
Can you confirm if your email is working properly now?
Ezt a böngészőt már nem támogatjuk.
Frissítsen a Microsoft Edge-re, hogy kihasználhassa a legújabb funkciókat, a biztonsági frissítéseket és a technikai támogatást.
I cannot login to my outlook mailbox (o365), because i get the following error message when trying to login: I also got http 500 error when opening the outlook.com from my browser ( I tried with firefox, edge too) UTC Date: 2025-07-10T11:40:59.727Z Client Id: 0127E1C857774332A297D6A9C73E16B9 Session Id: bc47eab5-5770-419b-a385-70635a4af133 Client Version: 20250620014.20 BootResult: fail Back Filled Errors: Unhandled Rejection: Error: 401:undefined|undefined:undefined err: Error: 401 esrc: StartupData et: ServerError estack: Error: 401 at Object.w [as createStatusErrorMessage] (https://res.public.onecdn.static.microsoft/owamail/hashed-v1/scripts/owa.mailindex.ad3a7e4e.js:1:1039) at https://res.public.onecdn.static.microsoft/owamail/hashed-v1/scripts/owa.mailindex.ad3a7e4e.js:1:161561 st: 401 efe: VI1P190CA0041
Személyes Outlook.com fiókbeállítások, biztonság és adatvédelem kezelése
Zárolt kérdés. Ez a kérdés a Microsoft támogatási közösségéből lett áttelepítve. Szavazhat arról, hogy hasznos-e, de nem adhat hozzá megjegyzéseket vagy válaszokat, és nem követheti a kérdést.
Hi! Thanks for writing. I am so happy to offer you any needed assistance today.
Can you confirm if your email is working properly now?
I'm glad to help you!
Thank you :)
Hi, my name is Jonathan and I'm here to help.
Several users are reporting the same issue. Outlook is currently experiencing issues, and you can check the status at this link:
https://portal.office.com/servicestatus/
You'll need to wait until Microsoft support fixes the issue.