Fordítói szolgáltatást használunk felhasználóink segítésére. Kérem, bocsásson meg a nyelvtani hibákért.
Nagyon szívesen látjuk 27kada. Jó napot kívánok maga előtt, és kérjük, nyugodtan jelölje meg válaszát, ha segítettem.
Ezt a böngészőt már nem támogatjuk.
Frissítsen a Microsoft Edge-re, hogy kihasználhassa a legújabb funkciókat, a biztonsági frissítéseket és a technikai támogatást.
Tisztelt Válaszoló!
2022.01.01-én egy vírust sikerült letöltenem a számítógépemre, ami eleinte egy (GTA V Trainer) lett volna, aztán gyorsan kiderült hogy a nagy semmi. Atom lassúra belassította a pcmet, az összes jelszavamat, adataimat eltulajdonította és egy .rar file-ban kaptam meg azon belül is .txt fájlban az összes jelszavamat(chrome-ból), adataimat. Azóta 2 alkalommal is újratelepítettem a rendszeremet, egyszer egy Windows 11-el, tegnap pedig Windows 10-el. A vírus egy RedLine Stealer tipusú volt. Vasárnap este kaptam egy levelet, és abban is egy Screenshootot a gépemről.
Szeretném idézni a levelet teljes formájában!
"
| Bdo Ahore <ahore_****@yahoo.in>** | <br> | --- |
|---|
Hello. I have bad news for you!
1/1/2022 5:36:56 AM
-On this day, I hacked your device's operating system and got full access to your account "Maci
". I have been watching you closely for a long time.
I installed a virus on your system that allows me to control all your devices.
The virus software gives me access to all the controllers of your devices (microphone, video camera, keyboard, display). I have uploaded all your information, data, photos, browsing history to my servers. I have access to all your messengers, social networks, email, sync, chat history and contact list.
I learned a lot about you!
I thought what can I do with this data...
I recently came up with an interesting idea: to create a video clip in which you **** in one part of the screen and watch a **** in the other, such videos are now at the peak of popularity!
What happened amazed me!
With one click, I can send this video to all your friends via email, social networks and instant messengers. I can also publish access to all your emails and instant messengers that you use.
In addition, I found a lot of interesting things that I was able to publish on the Internet and send to friends.
If you don't want me to do it, send me 1400 $ (US dollar) in my bitcoin wallet.
BTC address:
bc1q58a674etd4tt235v6sgkqw0vd4955anpwxc0vr
If you do not know how to replenish such a wallet, use the Google search engine. There is nothing difficult in this.
As soon as funds arrive, I will see this and immediately remove all this garbage. After that we will forget each other. I also promise to deactivate and remove all malware from your devices. Trust me, I keep my word. It's a fair deal and the price is pretty low considering I've been checking your profile and traffic for a while.
I give exactly two days (48 hours) from the moment of opening this letter for payment.
After this period, if I do not receive the specified amount from you, I will send everyone access to your accounts and visited sites, personal data, and edited videos without warning.
Remember, I do not make mistakes, I do not advise you to joke with me, I have many opportunities.
There's no point complaining about me because they can't find me. Formatting the drive or destroying the device won't help because I already have your data.
It makes no sense to write back to me - I do not write from personal mail and do not look at the answers.
Good luck and don't get angry!
Everyone has their own job, you just got unlucky today.
P.S. In the future, I recommend that you follow the safety rules on the Internet and do not visit dubious sites.
Like your device 8E4CCCE78B87ACE64DDB39C1DEE0155F
Operating system: Windows 10 Enterprise x64
Available keyboard layouts:
Hungarian (Hungary)
Antiviruses:
N7ILC6A DEX FXDA JL2P G241BUR3GR KT1Q MG4T 0OA4 B6E156SVPLUDT TX9PW G3JI"
Most veszélyben kell hogy érezzem magam, vagy pánikra semmi ok?
Mert tudja amint ez kiderült pár perc alatt, nagy nehezen a MalwareBytes programmal sikerült likvidálni a vírust, és azonnal az összes jelszavamat töröltem a Chromeból és megváltoztattam az összes jelszavamat!
Előre is köszönöm a tanácsát és a segítségét
Szép napot kívánok
Kadosa
Zárolt kérdés. Ez a kérdés a Microsoft támogatási közösségéből lett áttelepítve. Szavazhat arról, hogy hasznos-e, de nem adhat hozzá megjegyzéseket vagy válaszokat, és nem követheti a kérdést.
Fordítói szolgáltatást használunk felhasználóink segítésére. Kérem, bocsásson meg a nyelvtani hibákért.
Nagyon szívesen látjuk 27kada. Jó napot kívánok maga előtt, és kérjük, nyugodtan jelölje meg válaszát, ha segítettem.
Fordítói szolgáltatást használunk felhasználóink segítésére. Kérem, bocsásson meg a nyelvtani hibákért.
Szia 27kada!
Jaspreet Singh vagyok.
Ez egy átverés, ahol a támadó megijeszti Önt, amikor pénzt ad, mondván, hogy rendelkezik az adataival. Mivel már újratelepítette az ablakokat, valamint megváltoztatta a jelszavakat, biztonságban van.
Nagyon szépen köszönöm a válaszát Mr.Jaspreet!