How can I enable the multiplayer mode in a mincraft profil.

Névtelen
2021-11-02T19:40:50+00:00

Hi Everybody,

My kid has a profile which I created, his member of my microsoft family. But I do not have xbox-profile and my kid is playing on a tablet (OS: Android). In this case how can I enable for him the multiplayer mode?

Thanks for your help in advance!

Denes

Windows otthoni használatra | Windows 10 | Játékok

Zárolt kérdés. Ez a kérdés a Microsoft támogatási közösségéből lett áttelepítve. Szavazhat arról, hogy hasznos-e, de nem adhat hozzá megjegyzéseket vagy válaszokat, és nem követheti a kérdést.

0 megjegyzés Nincsenek megjegyzések

1 válasz

Rendezés alapja: Legújabb
  1. Névtelen
    2021-11-02T20:51:57+00:00

    -Hi, my name is Claudeir, I'm happy to help you!

    Access:

    https://account.xbox.com/en-us/Settings?csrf=Jo...

    Under ''You can join multiplayer games'' check Allow > Submit.

    -Feel free to leave your opinion, marking as answered if the answer helped, or leaving more details so that we can continue the service, this is very important to us.

    Graciously,

    Claudeir

    Hasznos volt ez a válasz?

    Ezt a választ 1 személy találta hasznosnak.
    0 megjegyzés Nincsenek megjegyzések