Dear Community,
I am trying to run virtual machines on a Windows Server 2022 Standard edition host using VMware or Virtual Box desktop hypervisors. The host is actively and constantly using WSL2 so Hyper-V hypervisor has to remain enabled. If I try to install VMware Workstation, I get an error message about Windows Hypervisor Platform being supported by the host, but not compatible with VMware Workstation. After that I installed VirtualBox, install went fine, then when I try to start a virtual machine, I get an error message about Windows Hypervisor Platform not installed, and I can enable it in "turn Windows features on or off". I tried the above indicated feature installation screen, but control panel puts me into server manager's add roles dialog, where I can't see anything related to "Windows Hypervisor Platform". I found no information on the internet, is it possible that WHP is not present in Windows Server? Or I have to turn it on somewhere else? Could someone please provide me some advice?
Thank you in advance.