How can I unlock Level 2 +Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in Microsoft Rewards?

Névtelen
2024-08-23T17:08:19+00:00

Hello!

I reached Level 2 yesterday.

How can I unlock Level 2 +Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in Microsoft Rewards?

Windows otthoni használatra | Egyéb | Alkalmazások

Zárolt kérdés. Ez a kérdés a Microsoft támogatási közösségéből lett áttelepítve. Szavazhat arról, hogy hasznos-e, de nem adhat hozzá megjegyzéseket vagy válaszokat, és nem követheti a kérdést.

0 megjegyzés Nincsenek megjegyzések

7 válasz

Rendezés alapja: Leghasznosabb
  1. Névtelen
    2024-08-23T17:50:07+00:00

    Hi, How are you? I am Alan. I will be happy to assist you today. I appreciate your contact!

    Just a gentle reminder that we are only Microsoft users like you here in the community. We are not Microsoft employees and we do not have tools to access any Microsoft System.

    To unlock Tier 2 + Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, you need an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription. You can do this through your Microsoft or Xbox account.

    As long as you’re an active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscriber and have already reached Microsoft Rewards Level 2, the benefit will automatically activate. There’s no additional action required, other than keeping your subscription active.

    I hope this information helps. If you have any questions, please let me know and I'll be glad to assist you further.

    Hasznos volt ez a válasz?

    Ezt a választ 3 személy találta hasznosnak.
    0 megjegyzés Nincsenek megjegyzések
  2. Névtelen
    2024-08-23T19:27:16+00:00

    Access this link: https://rewards.microsoft.com/

    Additionally, you can also check the Microsoft Store in your profile to see if there are any exclusive discounts or offers available for your account.

    If you need anything, I'm available!

    Hasznos volt ez a válasz?

    0 megjegyzés Nincsenek megjegyzések
  3. Névtelen
    2024-08-23T19:21:10+00:00

    Where can I find the valid offers within Microsoft Rewards?

    Hasznos volt ez a válasz?

    0 megjegyzés Nincsenek megjegyzések
  4. Névtelen
    2024-08-23T19:14:43+00:00

    You’re welcome! The discount typically associated with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at Microsoft Rewards Tier 2 may vary based on current promotions. Typically, Tier 2 users can get discounts on select items in the Microsoft Store, including Xbox games, subscriptions, and other digital content.

    To see the current discounts available to you, visit the Microsoft Rewards page or check the Microsoft Store for any applicable offers. If you need further assistance, feel free to ask!

    Hasznos volt ez a válasz?

    0 megjegyzés Nincsenek megjegyzések
  5. Névtelen
    2024-08-23T19:04:35+00:00

    Thank you for the response!
    What kind of discount?

    Hasznos volt ez a válasz?

    0 megjegyzés Nincsenek megjegyzések