Microsoft Rewards.

Névtelen
2024-07-21T17:26:47+00:00

Hello a long time ago I had a different kind of computer that didn't use edge and I heard about the Microsoft rewards I got like 1,300 points. I got a windows computer and I got 1,500 points enough for 100 Roblox gift card

and when I redeemed it it didn't work, I surely typed it in right and I lost all of my points

Microsoft Edge | Egyéb | Android

Zárolt kérdés. Ez a kérdés a Microsoft támogatási közösségéből lett áttelepítve. Szavazhat arról, hogy hasznos-e, de nem adhat hozzá megjegyzéseket vagy válaszokat, és nem követheti a kérdést.

0 megjegyzés Nincsenek megjegyzések

1 válasz

Rendezés alapja: Leghasznosabb
  1. Van S 24,475 Hírnévpontok Független tanácsadó
    2024-07-21T21:09:35+00:00

    Hi, I am Van. I'll be glad to assist you today.

    May I ask about the error you received when redeeming the reward? Since your points have been deducted, may I verify if you have tried checking your order history to see if your claimed reward is listed?

    https://rewards.bing.com/redeem/orderhistory

    Please let me know if you need any further assistance. I will be glad to assist.

    Hasznos volt ez a válasz?

    0 megjegyzés Nincsenek megjegyzések