suggestions when I type in the To field

פנינה טורבן 0 נקודות מוניטין
2026-09-16T08:22:59.73+00:00

Outlook.com no longer shows recipient suggestions when I type in the To field. My contacts are available and can be found by clicking "To" and searching manually. "Expanded people suggestions" is enabled. The issue also occurs in a private/incognito brows

Outlook | Windows | Outlook הקלאסי עבור Windows | לשימוש ביתי
0 הערות אין הערות

תשובה אחת

מיין לפי: המועיל ביותר
  1. SD - IA 180.5K נקודות מוניטין יועץ עצמאי
    2026-09-16T09:18:07.67+00:00

    Hi,

    I see that you mentioned that In a private Window, the problem also exists- however you have posted the question in the Outlook 365 category.

    Can you verify for me if the contact list has all the entries?

    Do you use any Browser extensions?

    Please keep me updated.

    האם התשובה הזו הייתה מועילה?

    0 הערות אין הערות

התשובה שלך

תשובות יכולות לקבל סימון "התקבלה" מהמחבר של השאלה ו" מומלצת" ממנחי הדיון, כדי לעזור למשתמשים לדעת איזו תשובה פתרה את הבעיה של השואל.