אפליקציית ניהול משימות מבוסס על ענן מבית Microsoft שעוזרת למשתמשים לארגן ולנהל משימות יומיות בין מכשירים.
My issue was resolved.
thank you
Yaron
הדפדפן הזה אינו נתמך עוד.
שדרג ל- Microsoft Edge כדי לנצל את התכונות, עדכוני האבטחה והתמיכה הטכנית העדכניים ביותר.
I am asking for urgent assistance with an unresolved Microsoft 365 Business administrator lockout that has now continued for more than a month.
Company: OSNAT WEINSTEIN LTD. Company domain: osnatwn.co.il Microsoft 365 Global Administrator account: Available privately to Microsoft Support / Moderator Current Microsoft Support Case: 2609100040008437 Previous Microsoft Support Case: 2608110040001596
The issue began on August 11, 2026.
I initially opened Microsoft Support case 2608110040001596, but that case did not result in a resolution.
After repeated attempts to get assistance, I opened a second case on September 10: 2609100040008437.
This time, I was able to speak directly with a Microsoft 365 Data Protection specialist.
The specialist identified the next required step: Microsoft needs to reset my Microsoft Authenticator registration so that I can proceed with resetting the Global Administrator password and regain access to our company’s Microsoft 365 account.
I was told that this reset would be performed.
Several days have now passed, and the Authenticator reset has still not been completed.
I followed up by email on September 13 asking for confirmation that the reset had been performed. I have received no response.
At this point, the problem is no longer unclear. Microsoft has already identified the problem and the action required to resolve it. I am simply waiting for Microsoft to perform that action.
Meanwhile, I remain locked out of our company’s paid Microsoft 365 Business administrator account.
This is directly affecting our business. I cannot properly administer our Microsoft 365 environment, and I cannot connect our company domain to services and applications that we are developing.
Throughout this period, our company continues to pay Microsoft for Microsoft 365 Business.
I have followed Microsoft’s support process. I have called Microsoft Support repeatedly, opened two support cases, followed up repeatedly by email, and spoken directly with the relevant Data Protection specialist.
I do not need another support case.
I do not need another general support representative.
I do not need another promise that someone will contact me within 24 hours.
I need Microsoft to complete the Microsoft Authenticator reset that its own Data Protection specialist has already determined is required, and then help me complete the Global Administrator password recovery.
I am available immediately for any additional identity, company ownership, domain or tenant verification required.
I would strongly prefer to resolve this directly with Microsoft. However, after more than a month without administrator access, repeated calls and emails, two support cases, and now several days waiting for an action that a Microsoft specialist has already confirmed needs to be performed, I believe I have exhausted the normal support channels available to me.
If Microsoft is still unable to resolve this issue promptly, I intend to document and share this experience publicly on social media and with my professional and business network.
I will share the timeline of the case, my repeated attempts to obtain support, the commitments made by Microsoft representatives, and the fact that our company has continued paying for Microsoft 365 Business while being unable to administer its own account.
I would much rather be able to report that Microsoft finally took responsibility and resolved the problem.
Could a Microsoft moderator or employee please escalate case 2609100040008437 to someone who can ensure that the Authenticator reset is actually completed?
After more than a month, I am not asking for another promise.
I am asking Microsoft to complete the action required to restore access to our company account.
Yaron Weinstein OSNAT WEINSTEIN LTD.
אפליקציית ניהול משימות מבוסס על ענן מבית Microsoft שעוזרת למשתמשים לארגן ולנהל משימות יומיות בין מכשירים.
שאלה נעולה. באפשרותך להצביע אם היא שימושית, אך לא ניתן להוסיף הערות או תשובות או לעקוב אחר השאלה.