How to add copilot to outlook new with a gmail adress

cem haker 0 נקודות מוניטין
2026-02-09T16:35:24.1066667+00:00

I have gmail and can I add copilot to outlook in order to rewrite my mails. How can I add copilot eith gmail adress to outlook new

Microsoft Copilot | Windows Copilot | Copilot+ PC
0 הערות אין הערות

תשובה אחת

מיין לפי: המועיל ביותר
  1. Huy-K 13,990 נקודות מוניטין צוות חיצוני של Microsoft מנחה
    2026-02-10T02:29:28.9533333+00:00

    Note: As the thread is posted on a Hebrew link but written in English, I will kindly respond in English for consistency.

    Dear @cem haker,

    Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Q&A forum.

    We apologize for any inconvenience you may encounter when using our services/ products. Based on your description, kindly try these following steps:

    Add your Gmail account to new Outlook

    In new Outlook for Windows:

    1. On the View tab, select View settings (or File > Account info).
    2. Select Accounts > Your accounts.
    3. Under email accounts, select Add account.
    4. Enter your Gmail address and select Continue.
    5. Complete the Google sign-in prompts, and when the permissions window appears, select Allow.
    6. Select Done when finished.

    That connects your Gmail mailbox inside Outlook. Add a Gmail account to Outlook for Windows - Microsoft Support

    Make sure Copilot is turned on in new Outlook

    Copilot can be toggled in Outlook settings:

    • Open Settings > Copilot > Preferences > turn Turn on Copilot On.

    תמונת המשתמש

    I sincerely hope you understand that the initial steps I suggested may not have completely fixed the issue, as there may still be underlying causes that have not yet been identified. I am here to work closely with you, troubleshoot effectively, and explore every possible solution to ensure the best possible outcome.


    If the answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and kindly upvote it. If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment". 

    Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.

    האם התשובה הזו הייתה מועילה?


התשובה שלך

תשובות יכולות לקבל סימון "התקבלה" מהמחבר של השאלה ו" מומלצת" ממנחי הדיון, כדי לעזור למשתמשים לדעת איזו תשובה פתרה את הבעיה של השואל.