Two-Step Verification Issue

Adi Nakash 0 נקודות מוניטין
2025-12-25T17:21:06.77+00:00

hello,

I am experiencing an ongoing issue accessing my Microsoft account: ******@gmail.com

The account is configured with two-step verification using SMS to my mobile phone.

Issue description:

During the first verification step, the SMS code is sent to my phone and is accepted successfully.

During the second verification step, when the system attempts to send another SMS code, I receive a message stating that the service cannot be used and that I must choose a different verification method.

I do not have any alternative verification methods available (no authenticator app and no recovery codes).

I have full access to the Gmail address associated with the account.

I have full access to the mobile phone number registered for two-step verification.

Since this issue started, I have attempted to:

Reset my password (unsuccessful).

Sign in again multiple times (unable to complete the second verification step).

Use the automated support and recovery options, without receiving a relevant solution.

It appears there is a block or technical issue specifically with sending the SMS during the second verification step, even though both my email address and phone number are active and accessible.

I kindly request manual assistance with one of the following:

Removing or resetting the block on the second verification step

Temporarily disabling or changing the two-step verification method

Allowing an alternative verification via email

Any other solution that will allow me to regain access to my account

This is an important and active account, and I would appreciate your assistance as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance, Adi NakashI am experiencing an ongoing issue accessing my Microsoft account:

******@gmail.com

The account is configured with two-step verification using SMS to my mobile phone.

Issue description:

During the first verification step, the SMS code is sent to my phone and is accepted successfully.

During the second verification step, when the system attempts to send another SMS code, I receive a message stating that the service cannot be used and that I must choose a different verification method.

I do not have any alternative verification methods available (no authenticator app and no recovery codes).

I have full access to the Gmail address associated with the account.

I have full access to the mobile phone number registered for two-step verification.

Since this issue started, I have attempted to:

Reset my password (unsuccessful).

Sign in again multiple times (unable to complete the second verification step).

Use the automated support and recovery options, without receiving a relevant solution.

It appears there is a block or technical issue specifically with sending the SMS during the second verification step, even though both my email address and phone number are active and accessible.

I kindly request manual assistance with one of the following:

Removing or resetting the block on the second verification step

Temporarily disabling or changing the two-step verification method

Allowing an alternative verification via email

Any other solution that will allow me to regain access to my account

This is an important and active account, and I would appreciate your assistance as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance,
Adi Nakash

‏Windows לשימוש ביתי | אחר | אבטחה ופרטיות
0 הערות אין הערות

2 תשובות

מיין לפי: המועיל ביותר
  1. Darhyl Amizola 50,090 נקודות מוניטין יועץ עצמאי
    2025-12-27T06:31:17.71+00:00

    תודה על המידע.

    לצערי, שיטת האימות שלך לא תעבוד בגלל חסימת החשבון. תצטרך להמתין עד שהנעילה תסתיים לפני שתאמת את החשבון שלך באמצעות שיטות האימות שלך.

    מכיוון שציינת שכבר חיכית 48 שעות והבעיה נמשכת, ייתכן שתצטרך להמתין פרק זמן ארוך יותר, בדיוק עד שבוע, לפני ביצוע איפוס סיסמה נוסף, כפי שמצוין באתר הרשמי של מיקרוסופט:

    https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/troubleshooting-verification-code-issues-409090c4-92b5-42b9-8ae6-bcc97e62fc48#::text=If%20you%20received%20a%20Microsoft%20verification%20code%20that%20you%20did#::text=If%20you%20received%20a%20Microsoft%20verification%20code%20that%20you%20did

    חשוב: אנא ודא שלא תנסה להיכנס או לאפס את הסיסמה במהלך תקופה זו (שבוע שלם), כי זה עלול לאפס את תקופת הנעילה

    יתרה מזאת, חסימת חשבונות זמנית היא אמצעי אבטחה אוטומטי לחלוטין. לפי האתר הרשמי של מיקרוסופט, התמיכה לא תוכל לסייע לך באימות ידני, שכן אין להם רשות לשלוח איפוס סיסמה, גישה או אפילו לשנות פרטים בחשבון.

    https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/help-with-the-microsoft-account-recovery-form-b19c02d1-a782-dee6-93c3-dc8113b20c42

    שא ברכה

    דריל

    האם התשובה הזו הייתה מועילה?

    0 הערות אין הערות

  2. Darhyl Amizola 50,090 נקודות מוניטין יועץ עצמאי
    2025-12-25T20:02:45.8433333+00:00

    היי! נעים להכיר אותך!

    השגיאה שאתה חווה: "בשלב האימות השני, כאשר המערכת מנסה לשלוח קוד SMS נוסף, אני מקבל הודעה שאומרת שהשירות אינו ניתן לשימוש ושעליי לבחור שיטת אימות אחרת."

    זהו סימן לכך שהחשבון שלך חסום זמנית בשל זיהוי פעילות חריגה.

    תצטרך לבצע את השלבים הבאים כדי לתקן את שגיאת שיטת האימות:

    בצע איפוס סיסמה באמצעות מספר הטלפון המקורי שלך דרך חלון Incognito/InPrivate ושירותי רשת שונים.

    אם זה לא עובד, חכה בדיוק 48 שעות כדי לבצע איפוס סיסמה נוסף.

    חשוב: אנא ודאו שלא מנסים להיכנס או לאפס את הסיסמה בתוך פרק זמן זה (48 שעות), שכן זה עלול לאפס את זמן הקירור של הנעילה.

    אתה יכול לבדוק את הקישור הזה לגבי חסימות חשבונות לצורך השוואה: https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/troubleshooting-verification-code-issues-409090c4-92b5-42b9-8ae6-bcc97e62fc48#:~:text=If%20you%20received%20a%20Microsoft%20verification%20code%20that%20you%20did#:~:text=If%20you%20received%20a%20Microsoft%20verification%20code%20that%20you%20did

    תודה על ההבנה! אל תהססו להגיד לי אם תצטרכו משהו נוסף.

    שא ברכה

    דריל

    האם התשובה הזו הייתה מועילה?


התשובה שלך

תשובות יכולות לקבל סימון "התקבלה" מהמחבר של השאלה ו" מומלצת" ממנחי הדיון, כדי לעזור למשתמשים לדעת איזו תשובה פתרה את הבעיה של השואל.