כלי מבוסס אינטרנט ב-Microsoft 365 המאפשר למשתמשים ליצור במהירות סקרים, חידונים, משאלים וטפסי משוב.
please help me
הדפדפן הזה אינו נתמך עוד.
שדרג ל- Microsoft Edge כדי לנצל את התכונות, עדכוני האבטחה והתמיכה הטכנית העדכניים ביותר.
I’m typing in Hebrew in Microsoft Word on macOS.
When I press Cmd+B to start bold formatting and then type a Hebrew letter, the first character is not inserted as a Hebrew character. Instead, Word inserts the English (as if the key was interpreted in English), even though the keyboard input language remains Hebrew.
From the second character onward, typing works correctly in Hebrew and in bold.
כלי מבוסס אינטרנט ב-Microsoft 365 המאפשר למשתמשים ליצור במהירות סקרים, חידונים, משאלים וטפסי משוב.
Hi,
Type just one Hebrew character, and if it's OK, continue typing as usual. If you need to clear a line, select it and type over it.
Feel free to use a translation tool for clarity. Accuracy may vary, so confirm details with me if anything seems unclear I’m happy to help anytime.