Why does the window freeze when adding a SHAP-IN application in the MMC function?

דוד אטיאס 20 נקודות מוניטין
2025-10-30T19:15:59.4966667+00:00

I'm talking about Windows 11, I tried several different versions!! Immediately after installing Windows when the computer was fresh!! This is an amazing problem! I tried Windows versions over a period of 3 years and all had the same problem!!

Maybe it has to do with the installation language, which is Hebrew? I don't know. There was one version of Windows 11 that did work there, it was among the first. Please don't give laconic answers like ''Run as administrator'' or ''SFC'' Thanks in advance!!!

‏Windows לשימוש ביתי | Windows 11 | כשלים במערכת וביצועים
0 הערות אין הערות

התשובה התקבלה על-ידי מחבר השאלה
Kal-D 7,375 נקודות מוניטין צוות חיצוני של Microsoft מנחה
2025-11-06T15:51:36.21+00:00

Please note that this is the he-il forum. We kindly recommend posting your question in Hebrew so that more community members can assist you. Alternatively, you may consider posting in the en-us forum if you prefer to use English. We sincerely appreciate your understanding.

Dear דוד אטיאס

Thank you for posting your question on the Q&A forum.

Based on your description, it’s clear that you’ve already done some research and attempted several troubleshooting steps and I truly appreciate your initiative.

At this point, I’d like to suggest testing the following configuration to help isolate the issue:

  1. Open Settings (Win + I) > Time & language > Language & region
  2. If English (United States) is not already listed, please add it
  3. Set English (United States) as your Windows display language
  4. Sign out or restart your computer to apply the changes
  5. Once restarted, try launching MMC and adding application again

Optional: consider setting the system locale to English (United States). This may improve compatibility with older applications.

The reason I’m recommending this is that, during my research, I came across reports from other users experiencing similar issues when using mixed language environments in Windows, particularly in versions like 24H2. There’s a possibility that your situation is related. In such cases, standard troubleshooting methods like Safe Mode or DISM may not be effective.

Please try switching the system language entirely to English and see if that helps as a temporary workaround.

I look forward to hearing the results of your test.


Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread. 

האם התשובה הזו הייתה מועילה?

אדם אחד ציין שתשובה זו מועילה.

0 תשובות נוספות

מיין לפי: המועיל ביותר

התשובה שלך

תשובות יכולות לקבל סימון "התקבלה" מהמחבר של השאלה ו" מומלצת" ממנחי הדיון, כדי לעזור למשתמשים לדעת איזו תשובה פתרה את הבעיה של השואל.