I can't change my birthday age. (child account mistake)

Eyall Abir 0 נקודות מוניטין
2025-09-25T11:56:11.4033333+00:00

Hello,

I made a mistake when entering my date of birth on my Microsoft account. Now I cannot play multiplayer in my game because of this wrong age. The date of birth fields are locked and I cannot change them myself.

I do not have an ID card or passport at the moment. Can you please help me update my age so I can access multiplayer?

Thank you very much for your help!Uploaded image

Microsoft 365 ו- Office | בטיחות משפחתית של Microsoft | לשימוש ביתי | אחר
Microsoft 365 ו- Office | בטיחות משפחתית של Microsoft | לשימוש ביתי | אחר

אפליקציה ושירות חינמיים המסייעים למשפחות ליצור הרגלים דיגיטליים בריאים ולהישאר מחוברים. הוא נועד לתמוך הן בבטיחות מקוונת והן במודעות לעולם האמיתי על ידי הצעת כלים לניהול זמן מסך, סינון תוכן ושיתוף מיקום

0 הערות אין הערות

תשובה אחת

מיין לפי: המועיל ביותר
  1. Eyjey116 2,810 נקודות מוניטין יועץ עצמאי
    2025-09-25T12:33:37.7666667+00:00

    Hi! My name is Aj and Im an Independent Advisor here to help! The family group organizer can manage your privacy and online safety settings so you can access multiplayer. Check this link for reference https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-billing/set-up-microsoft-family-safety-b6280c9d-38d7-82ff-0e4f-a6cb7e659344

    Once you have official proof like a passport, driver’s license, or government ID you can update your info. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-billing/how-to-change-a-birth-date-on-a-microsoft-account-837badbc-999e-54d2-2617-d19206b9540a

    You can also add your account to a family group with an adult account. The adult can then enable multiplayer and communication features until you can request the birthdate correction with documents.

    האם התשובה הזו הייתה מועילה?

    0 הערות אין הערות

התשובה שלך

תשובות יכולות לקבל סימון "התקבלה" מהמחבר של השאלה ו" מומלצת" ממנחי הדיון, כדי לעזור למשתמשים לדעת איזו תשובה פתרה את הבעיה של השואל.