powershell remote dns server commands access denied

אנונימי
2022-05-08T13:17:06+00:00

I'm tring to use the commands of dns managements, such as "get-dnsserverresourcerecord" / "add-dnsserverresourcerecord", but I get the massage: "Failed to get the zone information for _____ on server ___."

I'm working on active directory envirement, the service account that run the command is member of the dnsadmin, and I ensure that the service account has full control on the zone.
The zone is active-directory integrated.

Of course, if I try to grand the service account domain admin / administrator, it works, but I dont want to give a service account this high level permission

I tried to follow the following answer, but it didnt seems to work:

https://geekdudes.wordpress.com/2019/11/20/powershell-service-account-permissions-on-dns-server-task-scheduler/

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/office/en-US/b748d1bb-fa97-4c30-a626-145dfbc40873/service-acccount-permission-to-remote-powershell-to-dns-server-on-windows-server-2012?forum=winserverpowershell

Another issue that I checked is the second hop issue, I made sure that I'm making only one hop.

any help?

‏Windows לשימוש ביתי | Windows 10 | הגדרות

שאלה נעולה. השאלה הזו הועברה מקהילת התמיכה של Microsoft. באפשרותך להצביע אם היא שימושית, אך לא ניתן להוסיף הערות או תשובות או לעקוב אחר השאלה.

0 הערות אין הערות

תשובה אחת

מיין לפי: המועיל ביותר
  1. paulr0511 49,135 נקודות מוניטין יועץ עצמאי
    2022-05-08T13:49:30+00:00

    Good day Nicknake! I am glad to be able to provide assistance to you today. I would suggest to post this query to our neighbor forum from the link below. They are more oriented on with regards to this type queries/issues and there will be IT Pros/System Admins/Server Admins/AD Admins who are available that will be able to fulfill your query as we are more of home/personal consumer based forum.

    https://docs.microsoft.com/answers/topics/46445...

    Regards,

    Paul R.

    האם התשובה הזו הייתה מועילה?

    0 הערות אין הערות