Thank you for the useful reply.
Before I try to do what you recommended I will mention that the problem does not always appear. Sometimes yes and sometimes not. It's been happening for a long time. but not from the first few months I used the laptop. I have it for a few years.
Fix 1: I tried to update the driver. at first I been directly downloaded the file from the link - I got warning "5.1" and then got Error 5.2""
:after that I tried to use the
"Which product can we help you with?" option (on the link you post). and got Error "4"
Fix 2: I will buy another cable.
Will you recommend me HDMI (on the laptop side) to DVI-D? (on the screen side)?
Or Hdmi to Hdmi?
Does it important to buy the cable made by Dell?
There is no DVI on the laptop connections.
Fix 3:
I will try that after I buy the cable you will recommend.
Thanks again,
Nadav


