CHKDSK is stuck on 100% for over an hour

אנונימי
2023-12-19T15:49:24+00:00

Hello,

I Started Disk Scan on my SanDisk External SSD drive

.with Check Disk command - "CHKDSK D: /r" and it is stuck for over an hour

What can I do to stop it?

Please Help me!

I have no access to the SSD drive, its blocked now, - I must not erase it!!!

I have many memories on that drive

And its not over a year since I bought it.

‏Windows לשימוש ביתי | Windows 11 | שחזור וגיבוי

שאלה נעולה. השאלה הזו הועברה מקהילת התמיכה של Microsoft. באפשרותך להצביע אם היא שימושית, אך לא ניתן להוסיף הערות או תשובות או לעקוב אחר השאלה.

0 הערות אין הערות

3 תשובות

מיין לפי: המועיל ביותר
  1. DaveM121 937.5K נקודות מוניטין יועץ עצמאי
    2023-12-19T18:12:38+00:00

    The only thing to do is run check disk again on the drive and hopefully it will not freeze the second tome, otherwise you may need to use some 3rd party disk repair utility on that drive.

    האם התשובה הזו הייתה מועילה?

    0 הערות אין הערות
  2. אנונימי
    2023-12-19T18:05:02+00:00

    The dots stayed in movement

    And then it done!,

    What do I need to do with the corruptions it found?

    האם התשובה הזו הייתה מועילה?

    0 הערות אין הערות
  3. DaveM121 937.5K נקודות מוניטין יועץ עצמאי
    2023-12-19T17:28:45+00:00

    Hi, I am Dave, I will help you with this.

    If that process is stuck for over an hour at 100% and even the dots after the word 'Completed' are not moving, then you have no other choice, press and hold the power button on the case of your PC to perform a hard shut down, wait a few seconds, then start your PC again, can you then access that drive?

    האם התשובה הזו הייתה מועילה?

    0 הערות אין הערות