שלום קיבלתי את המייל הבא.... מה עושים? מנסים לפרוץ לי? אשמח לדעת מ ה לעשות כדי לאבטח אותי

אנונימי
2022-02-11T19:49:56+00:00

Hi, I received an email from you saying " Hi ******@gmail.com, We received your request for a single-use code to use with your Microsoft account. Your single-use code is: _________ If you did not request this code, you can safely ignore this email. Someone else might have typed your email address by mistake. Thanks, The Microsoft account team, And it's not me I sent it, what do you do ?? please help me!

שלום קיבלתי את המייל הבא, מה עושים? מנסים לפרוץ לי?

‏Windows לשימוש ביתי | אחר | אבטחה ופרטיות

שאלה נעולה. השאלה הזו הועברה מקהילת התמיכה של Microsoft. באפשרותך להצביע אם היא שימושית, אך לא ניתן להוסיף הערות או תשובות או לעקוב אחר השאלה.

0 הערות אין הערות

תשובה אחת

מיין לפי: המועיל ביותר
  1. DaveM121 937.2K נקודות מוניטין יועץ עצמאי
    2022-02-11T20:24:51+00:00

    Hi chenbrick

    I am Dave, I will help you with this.

    Most likely, that is a phishing scam Email, not sent from Microsoft, even though it may look like it is sent from Microsoft, if you did not request a code, then you can safely ignore and delete that Email.

    If you like, as an extra precaution, you should log into your Microsoft Account in a web browser and change your Microsoft Account password. Please Note, that would mean that everywhere you use your Microsoft Account, the password would have changed

    האם התשובה הזו הייתה מועילה?

    0 הערות אין הערות