Windows 11 randomly crashes and restart itself

Shahar Yosifon 0 נקודות מוניטין
2025-06-23T14:46:59.81+00:00

Hello,

my pc is randomly reset itself

i dont know what could make this happen and i need your help to resolve this please

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1soHlRFJjj8yveIHWBAiIIEEv1gcdGtlG/view?usp=drive_link

here is a link to the errors that occured

thank you

חלונות לעסקים | לקוח Windows עבור אנשי IT | חוויית משתמש | אחר
0 הערות אין הערות

תשובה אחת

מיין לפי: המועיל ביותר
  1. Henry Mai 8,235 נקודות מוניטין יועץ עצמאי
    2025-06-24T16:28:42.51+00:00

    Hello, I am Henry. I want to share my insight about this issue.

    First, thank you for reaching out. For privacy and security reasons, I’m unable to access external links or download files—this includes the Google Drive link you provided.תמונת המשתמש

    That said, unexpected reboots are a common issue, and we can still follow a standard diagnostic process to identify the root cause. In many cases, these events are triggered by a Blue Screen of Death (BSOD), which can occur so quickly that it looks like the screen simply goes black before the system restarts.

    Once you're able to provide a newly accessible link, I’ll gladly review the file directly and offer a targeted solution based on your specific situation.

    Looking forward to your response

    האם התשובה הזו הייתה מועילה?


התשובה שלך

תשובות יכולות לקבל סימון "התקבלה" מהמחבר של השאלה ו" מומלצת" ממנחי הדיון, כדי לעזור למשתמשים לדעת איזו תשובה פתרה את הבעיה של השואל.