Issue with automatic synchronization of Forms responses to Excel via API

Sar 0 Points de réputation
2025-08-11T10:40:25.4833333+00:00

Hello,

I used to retrieve all responses from a Microsoft Forms form automatically into an Excel file using the following API:


formapi/api/@{variables('TenantId')}/groups/@{variables('GroupId')}/GetOrNewExcelInOneDrive(formid='@{variables('NewFormId')}',forcereexport='true')

This API would generate an Excel file with up-to-date responses, which I could then process with Power Automate for various analyses.

Since a recent update, even when calling this API with forcereexport='true', the generated Excel file remains empty. I am forced to manually click the “Sync” button in Excel Online for the responses to actually be imported into the file.

I also cannot use the “Get Response” solution directly on the forms because I have several forms created automatically every month, and I cannot create a separate Power Automate flow for each form.

This situation blocks my full automation process.

Could you please help me find a way around this? Is there a method to force the synchronization of Forms responses into the Excel file via API or another automated method without manual intervention?

Thank you in advance for your support.

Technologies de développement | Windows Forms
0 commentaires Aucun commentaire

Votre réponse

Les réponses peuvent être marquées comme « Acceptées » par l’auteur de la question et « Recommandées » par les modérateurs, ce qui aide les utilisateurs à savoir que la réponse a résolu le problème de l’auteur.