Processus dans Microsoft 365 pour configurer des applications Office, entrer des clés de produit et activer des licences.
Dear Élodie,
Thank you for reaching out.
I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble accessing your school account. This issue with the Microsoft Authenticator app not providing a verification code is frustrating but can often be resolved with a few troubleshooting steps. I've researched a few potential steps that might help you get back in:
- Check your Authenticator app settings: Make sure the app is up to date and your school email account is still linked properly.
- Resync the app: Open Microsoft Authenticator, go to settings, and try the "Sync accounts" option. This may refresh your ability to receive codes.
- Try another device: If possible, attempt verification from another phone or tablet with the Authenticator app installed.
- Use backup options: Some systems offer alternative verification methods, like SMS or email. See if these are available in your university portal.
- Reach out to your school IT support: Since this is an issue with your school email, your university's IT department need to reset your authentication method follow this instructions:
- Sign in to the Microsoft Entra Admin Center – Go to Microsoft Entra Admin Center and log in with admin credentials.
- Go to User Authentication Settings – Navigate to Identity > Users > All Users.
- Select the Affected Users – Choose the accounts that need reconfiguration.
- Go to authentication method ->require re-register MFA.
- Verify & Complete Setup – You can now log-in and set up your authenticator app again.
Because this issue is urgent, I recommend contacting your university's IT team as soon as possible.
I really hope that the advice I gave above was helpful to you. Please feel free to reply below and let me know how you are doing.
Best Regards,
Clover-L - MSFT | Microsoft Community Support Specialist