Is there a way to create a new poll every week on a groupchat ?

Anonyme
2023-02-09T15:24:52+00:00

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a way to automatically create a new poll (with a default question and default answers) in a group chat.

I looked in PowerAutomate but I couldn't find something about Polls or Forms that can be created every week and being sent on a Teams group chat.

Thanks for your help!

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams pour les entreprises | Conversations | Partager des photos, des fichiers et des vidéos

Question verrouillée. Cette question a été migrée à partir de la Communauté Support Microsoft. Vous pouvez voter pour indiquer si elle est utile, mais vous ne pouvez pas ajouter de commentaires ou de réponses ni suivre la question.

0 commentaires Aucun commentaire

1 réponse

  1. Anonyme
    2023-02-09T16:07:22+00:00

    Hello LEFLOCH! My name is Janbaz, and I am an Independent Advisor.

    I'm sorry to hear you're having this problem, and I hope I can assist you to find a satisfactory solution.

    Yes, it's possible to create a new poll every week on a Microsoft Teams group chat. You can use the built-in poll feature in Teams to create polls.

    Here's how you can create a poll in Microsoft Teams using the built-in poll feature:

    1. Open the Teams chat in which the poll will be created.
    2. In the chat input box, click the "..." (More options) button.
    3. Select "Poll" from the list of options.
    4. Create a poll question, then add poll options.
    5. Click "Send" to create the poll.

    Using a task planner like Microsoft Planner or Microsoft To-Do, you can then set up a repeating activity to produce a new poll each week.

    Please check the below article related to your issue:

    1. Add a poll to your Teams channel or chat

    Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/add-...

    Please let me know if this doesn't work or if you need further assistance.

    Warm Regards,

    Janbaz

    Cette réponse a-t-elle été utile ?

    0 commentaires Aucun commentaire