[Article] Une arnaque massive au mail touche de très nombreux utilisateurs

Chantal11-MVP_2010-2022_Sécurité_Insider 135.3K Points de réputation Modérateur bénévole
2025-07-14T16:53:04.33+00:00

Une arnaque massive au mail, active depuis l'été 2018 a pris de l'ampleur depuis quelques semaines. De très nombreux utilisateurs sont impactés et reçoivent ce mail.

Pas d'affolement, c'est une bien une arnaque qui vise à faire peur et à escroquer des victimes crédules.

Ne paniquez pas !

Ne répondez pas !

Ne payez pas !

Signalez cette tentative d’arnaque sur le site du ministère de l’Intérieur Internet-signalement.gouv.fr (Pharos) afin qu’il puisse avoir connaissance du phénomène et envisager les poursuites qui peuvent s’avérer nécessaires.

Un autre site officiel au sujet de cette arnaque :

https://www.cybermalveillance.gouv.fr/nos-articles/chantage-a-la-webcam-pretendue-piratee/

Signalez aussi ce mail à l'équipe de sécurité en le transmettant ce mail à l’adresse : [email protected] 


Un exemple de mail en français

Un exemple de mail en français Image ------------------------------

Une variante en anglais Image


Autre exemple :

From: xxxxxxxx Sent: Thursday, April 9, 2020 18:58 To: me Subject: me : Old Password

I know, Old Password, is your password. You don't know me and you're thinking why you received this e mail, right?

Well, I actually placed a malware on the website and guess what, while you visited this web site, your web browser acted as a RDP (Remote Desktop) and a keylogger which provided me access to your display screen and webcam. Right after that, my software gathered all your contacts from your Messenger, Facebook account, and email account. What exactly did I do? I made a split-screen video. First part recorded the video you were viewing, and next part recorded your webcam. What should you do? Well, I believe, $1900 is a fair price for our little secret. You'll make the payment via Bitcoin to the below address (if you don't know this, search "how to buy bitcoin" in Google). BTC Address: bc1qc53lemeuaw5pm9sa6ypnjdfmsayul4lc6j4taw (It is cAsE sensitive, so copy and paste it) 

Restez vigilant !

Outlook | Windows | Outlook classique pour Windows | Pour le business

Question verrouillée. Vous pouvez voter pour indiquer si elle est utile, mais vous ne pouvez pas ajouter de commentaires ou de réponses ni suivre la question.

0 commentaires Aucun commentaire

1 réponse

  1. Chantal11-MVP_2010-2022_Sécurité_Insider 135.3K Points de réputation Modérateur bénévole
    2025-07-14T17:00:09.6533333+00:00

    Autre mail récent signalé :

    Hello pervert, I've sent thіs message from your Microsoft account. I want to іnform you about a very bad sіtuatіon for you. However, you can benefіt from іt, іf you wіll act wіsely. Have you heard of Pegasus? Thіs іs a spyware program that іnstalls on computers and smartphones and allows hackers to monіtor the actіvіty of devіce owners. It provіdes access to your webcam, messengers, emaіls, call records, etc. It works well on Androіd, іOS, macOS and Wіndows. I guess, you already fіgured out where I’m gettіng at. It’s been a few months sіnce I іnstalled іt on all your devісes because you were not quіte choosy about what lіnks to clіck on the іnternet. Durіng thіs perіod, I’ve learned about all aspects of your prіvate lіfe, but one іs of specіal sіgnіfіcance to me. I’ve recorded many vіdeos of you jerkіng off to hіghly controversіal рorn vіdeos. Gіven that the “questіonable” genre іs almost always the same, I can conclude that you have sіck рerversіon. I doubt you’d want your frіends, famіly and co-workers to know about іt. However, I can do іt іn a few clіcks. Every number іn your contact Iіst wіll suddenly receіve these vіdeos – on WhatsApp, on Telegram, on Instagram, on Facebook, on emaіl – everywhere. It іs goіng to be a tsunamі that wіll sweep away everythіng іn іts path, and fіrst of all, your former lіfe. Don’t thіnk of yourself as an іnnocent vіctіm. No one knows where your рerversіon mіght lead іn the future, so consіder thіs a kіnd of deserved рunіshment to stop you. I’m some kіnd of God who sees everythіng. However, don’t panіc. As we know, God іs mercіful and forgіvіng,  and so do I. But my merсy іs not free. Transfer 1400$ to my Lіtecoіn (LTC) wallet: ltc1qp8q0zqp085z5azh0l4shcs6p4xmj6tys060lxa Once I receіve confіrmatіon of the transactіon, I wіll рermanently delete all vіdeos compromіsіng you, unіnstall Pegasus from all of your devіces, and dіsappear from your lіfe. You can be sure – my benefіt іs only money. Otherwіse, I wouldn’t be wrіtіng to you, but destroy your lіfe wіthout a word іn a second. I’ll be notіfіed when you open my emaіl, and from that moment you have exactly 48 hours to send the money. If cryptocurrencіes are unchartered waters for you, don’t worry, іt’s very sіmple. Just google "crypto exchange" or "buy Litecoin" and then іt wіll be no harder than buyіng some useless stuff on Amazon. I strongly warn you agaіnst the followіng:

    • Do not reply to thіs emaіl. I've sent іt from your Mіcrosoft account.
    • Do not contact the polіce. I have access to all your devісes, and as soon as I fіnd out you ran to the cops, vіdeos wіll be publіshed.
    • Don’t try to reset or destroy your devісes. As I mentіoned above: I’m monіtorіng all your actіvіty, so you eіther agree to my terms or the vіdeos are рublіshed. Also, don’t forget that cryptocurrencіes are anonymous, so іt’s іmpossіble to іdentіfy me usіng the provіded address. Good luck, my perverted frіend. I hope thіs іs the last tіme we hear from each other. And some frіendly advіce: from now on, don’t be so careless about your onlіne securіty.

    Cette réponse a-t-elle été utile ?

    1 personne a trouvé cette réponse utile.
    0 commentaires Aucun commentaire