bonjour,
en demandant à Google "microsoft photos import "0x80131501"", j'ai aussi trouvé "Video Editor import error (FIX)":
"I tried import a backup of a video project that I started on another computer. I got an error message saying "Something went wrong, we couldn't restore this project. error code 0x80131501". Another project imported fine, so I went to the other computer, used the "Duplicate Project" option. I then backed up the duplicate and it imported! Apparently the process of duplicating the project caused any internal error (pointers?) to get repaired. Maybe it was as simple as the project got a new name because the word "copy" was added to it. ;-)" . Ce n'est pas très clair, mais ça a peut-être un rapport avec ton problème.
Avec cette recherche Google, on trouve un certain nombre d'articles, la plupart en anglais. Cette erreur semble se produire assez souvent, mais je n'au rien vu de clair. Tu peux peut-être trouver des pistes.