Service d’hébergement et de synchronisation de fichiers Microsoft.
Dear Raymond Gremaud,
Welcome to the community! I really appreciate your detailed explanation
I understand that technical issues can be frustrating, and I’d love to help you resolve this. Before giving you the best solution, could you please confirm these questions below to help me diagnose the issue more effectively.
- Are you the admin in your company? If yes, are you the only admin or there are other admins in your company?
- Are there any error message appeared? Could you share the screenshot to help us diagnose the issue more effectively?
Related to Authenticator app, in order to regain access to your account, I recommend you contact IT admin/Global admin to raise a request for resetting your authentication method in Entra admin center by following these steps:
Note: Please understand that as forum moderator, I don’t have access to the backend systems to troubleshoot this effectively due to privacy and security constraints. For that reason, the most efficient solution would be to contact Microsoft’s support team directly.
Method 1: Revoke MFA sessions and require re-registration in Microsoft Entra admin center
- For step-by-step details, refer to the official Microsoft documentation: Manage authentication methods for Microsoft Entra multifactor authentication - Microsoft Entra ID | Microsoft Learn
Method 2: If the issue still persists, the most efficient solution would be to contact Microsoft’s support team directly.
Note: If you're a user, ask your administrator to follow these steps.
- Create a support ticket from Microsoft 365 Admin Center>Support>New Service Request. Admin can raise support ticket from https://admin.microsoft.com/#/support/requests.
- For reference: Get support | Microsoft Docs
I hope this information is helpful. Please follow these steps and let me know the outcome (make sure you don't miss any steps)
If you have any difficulties when trying these methods or the issue still persists after completing the above, feel free to reach out, and we can further investigate the problem together.
Please understand that our initial response does not always resolve the issue immediately. However, with your help and more detailed information, we can work together to find a solution.
Thanks for your patience and understanding so far. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Best Regards,
Vivian - MSFT | Microsoft Community Support Specialist