Following up on my graduation letter — Greetings from France!

Wayan Da Silva Trindade 0 Points de réputation
2026-10-04T13:58:41.33+00:00

Dear Microsoft Team, My name is Wayan. I recently graduated from high school in France with honors ("Mention Assez Bien") and I am starting my engineering studies in Mechanical and Production Engineering (BUT GMP).

Back in June, I sent a physical letter to Microsoft HQ to share my appreciation for Microsoft's ecosystem and hardware design, which serve as a great source of inspiration for my studies.

I wanted to post this short follow-up note to thank your team for supporting students and creators worldwide.

As I begin this exciting new chapter, receiving a short message of encouragement or a small souvenir/sticker from your team would mean a lot to me! Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

Kind regards,

Wayan

Surface | Autre
0 commentaires Aucun commentaire

Votre réponse

Les réponses peuvent être marquées comme « Acceptées » par l’auteur(e) de la question et « Recommandées » par les modérateurs, ce qui aide les utilisateurs à savoir que la réponse a résolu le problème de l’auteur(e).