My Microsoft account got hacked/compromised

ZakiUsReal 0 Points de réputation
2026-09-11T23:15:47.3133333+00:00

I Recently has going to play Mc in a launcher called Prism launcher and when I tried to enter the game it told me to reauthenticate my Microsoft account so I did so but when I tried to it said that the account or the email I put in doesn't exist, I later found out the hacker has change the primary alias to his email, and of course he made it to en**@ [domain] ̣

Now I don't know what to do and I'm kinda panicking, I have my Minecraft account there and that's honestly what in worried about, I actually found out that there two emails that suggest that this was definitely a hacker, I genuinely have no idea how it got hacked but I really need help, if I can, I would like to transfer the Minecraft account ownership, I have the receipt and the redeem code for it

Windows pour les particuliers | Windows 11 | Jeux
0 commentaires Aucun commentaire

1 réponse

Trier par : Le plus utile
  1. Lychee-Ng 28,910 Points de réputation Personnel externe de Microsoft Corporation Modérateur
    2026-09-14T08:47:39.99+00:00

    This is posted in the French section, but since you are using English, the content below has been written in this language. Let me know if you want to change to a different option.


    I’m so sorry you’re dealing with this, ZakiUsReal,

    That said, I need to note in advance that Microsoft Q&A is just a user-to-user forum. Contributors here cannot access your private account data to verify ownership or transfer purchases.

    In addition, your subscriptions and purchased services are linked to your Microsoft account, and generally untransferable. If you lose access to your account, you also lose access to Minecraft.

    The official guidance for a compromised account is therefore to recover the Microsoft account itself. Check out How to recover a hacked or compromised Microsoft account. Follow the suggestions below:

    • Since your previous email now says the account does not exist after the primary alias was changed:
      • Start with Microsoft account Sign-in Helper
      • Enter the original email address or phone number you used with the account.
      • Follow the options presented for the account/sign-in problem.
    • For the Account Recovery Form, provide as much information as possible:
      • Keep your Minecraft receipt and redeem code available.
      • Also keep any emails showing the unauthorized account changes.
      • Use information associated with the account before it was compromised.
    • If you're using Xbox, also check this process: Reset or recover your lost account | XBOX Support

    Overall, it's unlikely to transfer Minecraft to another Microsoft account. Also, be careful with anyone claiming they can recover the account for you. Do not give anyone your password, verification codes, recovery codes, receipt/redeem code, or other security information.


    If you think the answer is helpful to you, please mark this as accepted. If you have extra questions about this answer, feel free to click "Add Comment" and ask! 

    Note: Follow the steps in our documentation if you want to enable and receive the related email notifications for this thread.

    Cette réponse vous a-t-elle été utile?

    0 commentaires Aucun commentaire

Votre réponse

Les réponses peuvent être marquées comme « Acceptées » par l’auteur(e) de la question et « Recommandées » par les modérateurs, ce qui aide les utilisateurs à savoir que la réponse a résolu le problème de l’auteur(e).