Microsoft Defender for IoT: Sensor Not Accessible — System Sanity Failure and Offline Status

PaulTownsend-9365 0 Points de réputation
2026-08-26T09:29:45.8533333+00:00

Problem description

I am experiencing an issue with my Microsoft Defender for IoT sensor. Since approximately July 27, 2026, at 23:00 UTC, the sensor has failed its built-in system sanity check, the web management interface is inaccessible (login attempts fail), and in the Azure portal, the sensor reports an offline status.

Environment

Microsoft Defender for IoT on Azure with a Standard-tier subscription; a single OT sensor appliance (virtual or physical) deployed on the customer’s network and registered to a Defender for IoT workspace; no additional custom network or firewall settings documented.

What I've already tried

I have not tried anything yet.

Current status

I am seeking guidance on troubleshooting steps to restore sensor accessibility and online status, and to identify the root cause of the system sanity failure.

Azure
Azure

Plateforme et infrastructure de cloud computing pour la génération, le déploiement et la gestion d’applications et de services à travers un réseau mondial de centres de données gérés par Microsoft.

0 commentaires Aucun commentaire

Votre réponse

Les réponses peuvent être marquées comme « Acceptées » par l’auteur(e) de la question et « Recommandées » par les modérateurs, ce qui aide les utilisateurs à savoir que la réponse a résolu le problème de l’auteur(e).