Utilisation de New Outlook sur Windows pour la communication et la productivité professionnelles
Please note that this thread is currently being posted on a French-language server. Feel free to continue using whichever language you are most comfortable with and kindly let me know which language you prefer to communicate in.
Good day Houeix,
Currently, Outlook doesn't support adding multiple separate time blocks within a single calendar appointment. Because of this, a schedule such as 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM and 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM cannot be configured as one event with a break in between.
As a workaround, you would need to create two separate appointments. I understand this isn't the outcome you were hoping for and I definitely see how this could be inconvenient for your workflow. It isn't just about aesthetics; these differences can genuinely affect how smoothly you work and navigate your day.
I’m just a fellow user in this community and this is a user‑to‑user support forum, I hope you understand that I don’t have the ability to modify or escalate product issues directly. However, I strongly recommend submitting your feedback through the Outlook (new) · Community portal. This is the most effective way to ensure your voice reaches the product team and can be considered for future improvements.
Once you've submitted your feedback, feel free to share the link here in the comments. I’ll be happy to upvote it to help bring more visibility.
Additionally, as other users have raised similar concerns and may not be aware of where to share their feedback, I hope this response helps clarify the situation. Highlighting this information can make it more visible to others in the community who may be facing the same issue, making it easier for them to find guidance and contribute their feedback as well.
Thank you again for your time and for raising this important usability concern.
If the answer is helpful, please click "Yes" and kindly upvote it. If you have any extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".
Note: Please follow the steps in the forum documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.