Service de base de données PostgreSQL managé Azure pour le développement et le déploiement d’applications.
Cannot delete Azure Virtual Network app-vnet stuck in Failed state after App Service VNet Integration cleanup
Hello,
I need help deleting a stuck Azure Virtual Network and Resource Group.
Subscription: d582ee2f---****-041527f00d79
Resource group: rg-genapp
Virtual Network: app-vnet
Subnet: app-integration-subnet
Region: France Central
Issue: The resource group deletion is stuck because the Virtual Network app-vnet is in Failed state.
The subnet app-integration-subnet was previously delegated to Microsoft.Web/serverFarms for App Service VNet Integration. The App Service has already been deleted.
I ran the cleanup command:
POST /subscriptions/{subscriptionId}/providers/Microsoft.Web/locations/francecentral/purgeUnusedVirtualNetworkIntegration?api-version=2024-04-01
Result:
{ "message": "Purged unused virtual network integration.", "swiftVirtualNetwork": null }
Current subnet state:
- provisioningState: Failed
delegations: Microsoft.Web/serverFarms
serviceAssociationLinks: null
ipConfigurations: null
privateEndpoints: null
Current VNet state:
provisioningState: Failed
I also tried:
Get-AzVirtualNetwork -ResourceGroupName rg-genapp -Name app-vnet | Set-AzVirtualNetwork
But it failed with:
VnetCannotGetUpdatedWhenDeletionWasAttemptedEarlier
Virtual Network app-vnet can not be updated when deletion was attempted earlier.
Other errors:
Subnet update returns:
SubnetCannotGetUpdatedWhenParentVnetDeletionWasAttemptedEarlier
VNet delete returns:
InternalServerError
Question: Is there any way to clear the stuck backend deletion/update state without opening a paid Azure support plan?Hello,
I need help deleting a stuck Azure Virtual Network and Resource Group.
Subscription:
d582ee2f---****-041527f00d79
Resource group:
rg-genapp
Virtual Network:
app-vnet
Subnet:
app-integration-subnet
Region:
France Central
Issue:
The resource group deletion is stuck because the Virtual Network app-vnet is in Failed state.
The subnet app-integration-subnet was previously delegated to Microsoft.Web/serverFarms for App Service VNet Integration. The App Service has already been deleted.
I ran the cleanup command:
POST /subscriptions/{subscriptionId}/providers/Microsoft.Web/locations/francecentral/purgeUnusedVirtualNetworkIntegration?api-version=2024-04-01
Result:
{
"message": "Purged unused virtual network integration.",
"swiftVirtualNetwork": null
}
Current subnet state:
provisioningState: Failed
delegations: Microsoft.Web/serverFarms
serviceAssociationLinks: null
ipConfigurations: null
privateEndpoints: null
Current VNet state:
provisioningState: Failed
I also tried:
Get-AzVirtualNetwork -ResourceGroupName rg-genapp -Name app-vnet | Set-AzVirtualNetwork
But it failed with:
VnetCannotGetUpdatedWhenDeletionWasAttemptedEarlier
Virtual Network app-vnet can not be updated when deletion was attempted earlier.
Other errors:
Subnet update returns:
SubnetCannotGetUpdatedWhenParentVnetDeletionWasAttemptedEarlier
VNet delete returns:
InternalServerError
Question:
Is there any way to clear the stuck backend deletion/update state without opening a paid Azure support plan?