Offre de plateforme Azure en tant que service, utilisée pour déployer des applications web et cloud.
Microsoft External ID Error 501811 only when adding custom attributes "OTP is incorrect, or no cache entry exists for the tenant/user."
Hello,
I created an external tenant to setup a SSO using Microsoft External ID.
I followed the starting guide and created custom attributes.
When creating a User flow (associated with the quick start app), with Azure built-in attributes, I have no problem signing-up a new user using "Run User Flow".
However, as soon as I add a custom attributs (e.g. BirthDate), I get this error in my browser when entering the OTP : this code is incorrect". When I inspect the REsponse of the login request in my browser, I can see the error 501811 which is assoxiated with "OTP is incorrect, or no cache entry exists for the tenant/user.". However, I am 100% sure I enter the right OTP and everytime in this configuration, the signing up won't work.
I can't figure out why it won't work. I can't see any logs in Azure console.
Do you know what causes this?