Suggestion de collaboration avec Free Fire

Malek maàrfi 5 Points de réputation
2026-05-10T12:37:15.04+00:00

Hello Microsoft Team,

I would like to suggest a collaboration between Microsoft Rewards and Garena Free Fire.

My idea is to allow players to redeem Microsoft Rewards points for Free Fire diamonds. For example:

  • 1000 Microsoft Rewards points = 100 Free Fire diamonds

This would encourage more players to use Microsoft Rewards and increase engagement among gamers.

I also suggest adding:

  • Free Fire
  • Free Fire MAX

to the Microsoft Store for PC and Xbox ecosystem support.

I believe this partnership could benefit both Microsoft and the gaming community.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Best regards


Moved from Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams Gratuit | Communautés

Windows pour les particuliers | Other | Jeux
0 commentaires Aucun commentaire

1 réponse

Trier par : Le plus utile
  1. Chloe-V 13,450 Points de réputation Personnel externe de Microsoft Corporation Modérateur
    2026-05-11T02:39:27.97+00:00

    Disclaimer: Please note that I noticed your language setting is fr-FR while your request was submitted in English. To ensure consistency and clarity, I will continue responding in English.


    Hi Malek maàrfi,

    Thank you for sharing such a thoughtful suggestion about allowing Microsoft Rewards points to be redeemed for Garena Free Fire diamonds, as well as expanding PC/Xbox support. I can understand why you’d like to see this—especially if you’re a frequent player, a redemption option like this would be both practical and appealing.

    That said, because community forums have limitations in routing feature requests directly to the right product team, the most effective way to make sure your idea is captured and reviewed by the appropriate team is to submit it through an official feedback channel such as Feedback Hub.

    You can refer to the guidance here: Send feedback using Feedback Hub

    Thank you for your time and understanding.


    Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread. 

    Cette réponse vous a-t-elle été utile?

    2 personnes ont trouvé cette réponse utile.

Votre réponse

Les réponses peuvent être marquées comme « Acceptées » par l’auteur(e) de la question et « Recommandées » par les modérateurs, ce qui aide les utilisateurs à savoir que la réponse a résolu le problème de l’auteur(e).