Cloud cleared : araised all my files on laptop!

Mickael 0 Points de réputation
2026-04-21T17:51:44.19+00:00

Hello,

I am urgently requesting assistance regarding my Microsoft OneDrive account.

I accidentally deleted important files (Word documents and PDFs related to accounting work). I then emptied the OneDrive recycle bin.

These files are critical and time-sensitive for my professional work. I believe the deletion may have been recent (today!), and I am asking if it is still possible to perform a server-side recovery or restore a previous state of my OneDrive.

Details:

  • File types: Word (.docx) and PDF
  • Location: Desktop / Documents / folders (synced with OneDrive) / Images
  • Action taken: Files deleted and recycle bin emptied
  • Urgency: High (professional accounting documents needed immediately)

Please let me know if any recovery options are still available on your side, including account-level restoration or snapshot recovery.

Thank you for your urgent help.

Best regards, Mickael

Microsoft 365 et Office | OneDrive | Pour la maison | Windows

Question verrouillée. Vous pouvez voter pour savoir si c’est utile, mais vous ne pouvez pas ajouter de commentaires ou de réponses ou suivre la question.