Suivi, mise à jour et organisation des tâches dans Microsoft Teams ou les applications intégrées
Hi @Maxime Kiener,
Thanks for sharing the details, and I’m sorry for the inconvenience this issue is causing.
I’ve checked the Microsoft 365 Service Health Dashboard, which is the place where Microsoft publishes real-time information about incidents and service degradations. At the moment, there are no official advisories or known issues reported for Microsoft Planner that match this behavior.
To help me better understand what’s happening on your side, could you please clarify a few things:
- Are you primarily encountering this error when accessing Planner through Microsoft Teams? If so, could you please try accessing Planner directly via the web app and let me know whether the same behavior occurs there as well?
- Does this issue affect all plans, or only a specific plan? If possible, could you try creating a brand-new plan and test whether you’re able to add or update tasks in that newly created plan?
- Have you checked whether other users in your organization are experiencing the same issue, or does it seem isolated to your account?
Once I have a bit more context, I’ll be in a much better position to understand the scope of the problem, look into it more thoroughly, and suggest the most appropriate next steps. In parallel, I’ll also keep an eye out to see whether similar reports start coming in from other community members.
Please also note that this is a user-to-user support forum, which means I don’t have access to backend systems or administrative tools to directly inspect tenant-side data. That said, I genuinely want to support you as much as possible within this space.
If you have any updates, please leave a comment under this post. This is the best way for me to receive notifications and follow up with you promptly.
Looking forward to your response, and I’m happy to assist further.
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.