Manual review and reopening of closed Trusted Signing identity validation ID 1134beae-9513-46a3-ab01-b61f8401aadb. Please escalate to Vetting Operations.

Richard Borsey 0 Points de réputation
2026-03-02T16:54:13.62+00:00

I started the identity validation process so that I could use the Artifact signing service and I was asked to provide the company information and then (twice) an invoice for my domain name (borsey.com). I provided this and then got a validation failed message. Apparently you only get 3 requests for information and then it fails. I suspect that the failure was since the domain purchase had my old English postal address and I now live in France. The hosting service is IONOS.co.uk and there system does not allow me to change the postal address . . . How do I get past this block. Note that I have already been through the EV code signing process (at great expense) with Entrust and all was fine. I found a post on the Azure site from a Microsoft representative who said I shoud request a manual vetting process and so here I am. All help gratefully received. I

Signature d’artefacts
Signature d’artefacts

Un service de bout en bout entièrement géré pour signer numériquement du code, des documents et des applications. (anciennement Signatures de confiance)

0 commentaires Aucun commentaire

Votre réponse

Les réponses peuvent être marquées comme « Acceptées » par l’auteur(e) de la question et « Recommandées » par les modérateurs, ce qui aide les utilisateurs à savoir que la réponse a résolu le problème de l’auteur(e).