Famille de produits graphiques de présentation de Microsoft qui offrent des outils pour créer des présentations et ajouter des effets graphiques comme des objets multimédias et des effets spéciaux avec du texte.
I understand your concern about losing the stored activation. If the license is still on your Mac, removing it could erase the activation that lets you use Office without a key.
The PKG you used before was most likely the Office 2019 Volume License Serializer, which re-applies the license without needing a product key.
Here’s what you can do: first, check if you still have that PKG file in your Downloads or backups, it’s usually named something like Microsoft_Office_2019_VL_Serializer.pkg.
If you don’t have it, I can help you find a legitimate source for the serializer, which is typically provided for volume licenses.
Before we proceed, can you confirm if your Office 2019 was a retail purchase, a volume license, or pre-installed by your company?
That will determine if the serializer method works.
If you’d like, I can locate the official VL Serializer PKG link and guide you through applying it without removing your current license.
Regards,
Aron