Azure App Service est un service permettant de créer et de déployer des applications web stratégiques et évolutives.
Urgent Request: Recovery of BitLocker Keys from Azure AD for Disabled Account
Dear Microsoft Account Protection Team,
I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to request your assistance in recovering my BitLocker recovery keys,
which were automatically backed up to Azure Active Directory (AAD) during a Windows update.
for my account : XXXXXXXXXX@hotmail.com
Unfortunately, I am unable to access my Azure tenant as it has been deactivated due to inactivity on my account.
This situation is critical, as I urgently need to recover my data to resume my work and address pressing commitments.
To provide further context, I have attached screenshots that illustrate the issue and the steps I have taken so far.
I kindly request your support in resolving this matter and helping me retrieve my BitLocker keys as soon as possible.
Please let me know if there is any additional information or verification required from my side to facilitate this process. I greatly appreciate your time and assistance.
Thank you in advance for your prompt attention to this urgent matter.
- Modération : Informations masquées pour cause de confidentialité.