Un outil web dans Microsoft 365 qui permet aux utilisateurs de créer rapidement des enquêtes, des quiz, des sondages et des formulaires destinés à recueillir des commentaires.
Dear Bertrand Raphaelle
Good day! Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community. I am happy to help you.
Based on the description you've provided so far, I'm afraid it's difficult for me to give direct advice.
I noticed that your directory selected Forms. Forms applications are primarily used to collect responses from users. You can create Forms, write questions, and then share them with others to answer those questions.
Ref:
Informations de base sur les formulaires - Support Microsoft
If Forms does not meet your requirements, I would also like to ask you to further describe your requirements so that I can further investigate for you
I look forward to your reply. Thanks for your cooperation.
Have a nice day and stay safe 😊
Sincerely,
Tin | Microsoft Community Moderator