Famille de produits Microsoft permettant aux utilisateurs de capturer, d’organiser et de réutiliser des notes électroniquement.
This response has been automatically translated. As a result, there may be grammatical errors or strange wording.
Dear Jérôme POULEUR,
Good day to you!
I hope you are doing well. Thanks for reaching out to our Microsoft Community Forum. We will be happy to help you.
First of all, I would like to know the behavior between below platforms.
First: OneNote desktop application to OneNote web application platform on computer.
I am not sure about application platform for Notes, but for an example, Open OneNote app on your mobile browser and copy the note from your OneNote tablet app then paste it on browser OneNote.
As you mentioned Notes are not synced on your android device, May I please reconfirm whether are you using OneNote application or Native application on your Samsung android tablet?
If possible, could you please share a small screen recording about this entire query in private message so it can help me to further consult with my team members?
Initially, I asked for some information because I couldn't find some of the information requested in your case description above, so we can both understand a particular situation.
I would like to know that my first reaction may not resolve your current situation immediately. However, with your help and some more specific and detailed information, we can work together to find a specific direction for your current situation.
You can view your private messages by going to the Question Info section and clicking the Private Message icon shown below.
Thank you for your understanding. Your cooperation and contributions are greatly appreciated.
Sincere greetings
Nahid Sultan