How to restore a cancelled meeting in Teams?

Anonyme
2023-07-06T15:30:30+00:00

I accidentally cancelled a meeting in Microsoft Teams. I need the meeting to appear in my Teams Calendar. How do I restore the meeting?

(it is not an option for me to create a new meeting)

Thanks

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams pour les entreprises | Calendar | Gérer les calendriers

Question verrouillée. Cette question a été migrée à partir de la communauté de support Microsoft. Vous pouvez voter pour savoir si c’est utile, mais vous ne pouvez pas ajouter de commentaires ou de réponses ou suivre la question.

0 commentaires Aucun commentaire
Réponse acceptée par l’auteur(e) de la question
Anonyme
2023-07-07T13:02:38+00:00

Great, I'm happy it's solved!

If you need further help don't hesitate to ask

I wish you all the best in your career and private life

If you want feel free to rate my assistance

Regards

Roberta

Cette réponse vous a-t-elle été utile?

1 personne a trouvé cette réponse utile.
0 commentaires Aucun commentaire

4 réponses supplémentaires

Trier par : Le plus utile
  1. Anonyme
    2023-07-07T12:59:57+00:00

    It worked! Thanks for the help.

    Cette réponse vous a-t-elle été utile?

    0 commentaires Aucun commentaire
  2. Anonyme
    2023-07-07T02:41:31+00:00

    Hi, thanks for the reply, I got it, can you try to follow these steps and check if you are able to restore it?:

    1. Navigate to your Deleted Items folder and find the canceled meeting event.
    2. Right-click it and select Move > Calendar - <Your email address>.
    3. Then go back to your Calendar, the event should be there.

    I hope this helps, keep me posted

    Cette réponse vous a-t-elle été utile?

    0 commentaires Aucun commentaire
  3. Anonyme
    2023-07-06T16:34:11+00:00

    I cancelled the meeting. Is there a way to restore it?

    Cette réponse vous a-t-elle été utile?

    0 commentaires Aucun commentaire
  4. Anonyme
    2023-07-06T16:16:46+00:00

    Hi, I'm Roberta and I'm happy to help you today here in Community.

    I'm sorry about that, to further assist you did you cancel or delete the meeting?

    Keep me posted

    Kindly

    Roberta

    ___________

    Note: This is a user-to-user support forum. We're users just like you helping other users to find solutions to their problems. We cannot have access to any other users' accounts.

    Cette réponse vous a-t-elle été utile?

    0 commentaires Aucun commentaire