Error 2602

Anonyme
2024-03-31T09:10:01+00:00

Hello,

I can't Connect to my office (work) account in my Mac air, but it's not problem in a microsoft pc. hère is the error. there is the error 2602 each time that I try to Connect. Some advice?

Thanks

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams pour les entreprises | Teams pour Mac

Question verrouillée. Cette question a été migrée à partir de la communauté de support Microsoft. Vous pouvez voter pour savoir si c’est utile, mais vous ne pouvez pas ajouter de commentaires ou de réponses ou suivre la question.

0 commentaires Aucun commentaire

3 réponses

Trier par : Le plus utile
  1. Anonyme
    2024-04-01T09:01:52+00:00

    Could you please try to reinstall the app from your Mac Device? also please do check if you are running the latest version of MAC software in it.

    Once done please do check again the issue.

    Cette réponse vous a-t-elle été utile?

    0 commentaires Aucun commentaire
  2. Anonyme
    2024-03-31T10:23:17+00:00

    Yes in a Microsoft pc it’s not problem and on my phone I can connect (with the same internet)

    Cette réponse vous a-t-elle été utile?

    0 commentaires Aucun commentaire
  3. Anonyme
    2024-03-31T10:13:08+00:00

    Hi ****-***** S My Name is Jen A, Thank you for reaching out to us.

    I am sorry for this inconvenience / Do not worry, I will help you sort this issue/Rest assured that I will do my best to assist you with this matter.

    Have you tried to connect from another internet connection like:

    * phone mobile hotspot * another ISP (internet service Provider)

    Let us know how it goes, we're here to help you further if needed. Jen A.

    Cette réponse vous a-t-elle été utile?

    0 commentaires Aucun commentaire