How can I find out how to mute or disable my microphone?

Anonyme
2024-02-20T13:33:12+00:00

How can I find out who muted or disabled my microphone or even identify who removed someone else from the meeting? I need to obtain such information. ?

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams pour l’éducation | Réunions et appels | Autre

Question verrouillée. Cette question a été migrée à partir de la communauté de support Microsoft. Vous pouvez voter pour savoir si c’est utile, mais vous ne pouvez pas ajouter de commentaires ou de réponses ou suivre la question.

0 commentaires Aucun commentaire

1 réponse

Trier par : Le plus utile
  1. Anonyme
    2024-02-20T14:20:24+00:00

    Hi, SAMI. I am an independent advisor, trying to help other users in the Community with my experience in Microsoft products. Please note that I am a user like you and don't work directly for Microsoft.

    I am afraid there is no way to track who mutes or remove someone else from a meeting. Only the presenters have the capabilities to. This is further explained in the article on https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/6681c385-9efb-4066-80c8-b49f6d3e95e1 by Shawn.

    "No, that is not possible to track that. Only presenters can mute and kick out others so if you have that problem, you should make sure only the correct participants are presenters in your meetings."

    I also recommend providing feedback directly to Microsoft Teams through the feedback portal https://feedbackportal.microsoft.com/feedback that there's a feature that needs to be addressed.

    I hope this helps you. Let me know if this contradicts what you need. I remain helpful in answering any more of your questions.

    Warm Regards

    Femi

    Cette réponse vous a-t-elle été utile?

    0 commentaires Aucun commentaire